Wearyman

Losing my hair and losing my mind in Western New York

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Blog Launch

Well here I am, my very first ever blog. And here you are, my first ever readers. Excited? I know I am.

I suppose I should start out by introducing myself. My name is Matt, but you can call me the Weary Man. Why am I weary? Lots of reasons I suppose. Too many to count right now. But I don't want this intro to turn into a whine fest, nor do I want my blog to become that either. Who wants to spend time reading someone whine anyways? Not me, that's for sure. What I hope to accomplish is to lay bare some of the more common (and perhaps, not so common) issues that we all deal with that just drain us of vitality and wear us down. If for no other reason than to take solace in that fact that others are also dealing with that same issues. Hopefully, I will also be able to bring some good things to the blog as well. Mostly this is going to be a blog about me; Weary Man the Everyman, and the frustrations and elations of my life.

Ok, now that you know about me, I suppose a few basic ground rules would be in order. Rule Numero Uno: NO SPAM POSTS! I loath spam in all forms, and anyone caught spamming on my Blog gets the ban stick. Second rule is no Racism. However, I alone reserve the right to determine what constitutes racism and what does not. I will from time to time discuss race issues in my blog, and I welcome healthy discussion, but no race flaming from persons of any race.

Ok, that's out of the way. Well, I guess this marks the official start of my Blog. I have never done a blog before, so I will probably break a few rules along the way. I will change and grow, the whole focus of my blog may change. Who knows? But it will certainly be interesting.

Matt, the Wearyman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home