Wearyman

Losing my hair and losing my mind in Western New York

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Murder in America

Today at approximately 10 AM, Terry Schiavo's murder in a hospice in Florida was finally, agonizingly, completed. In a final act of cruelty, Michael Schiavo, the archtect of her demise, forced her family out of the room during her last moments. Then, the coward that he is, he did NOT stay with her as she expired, allowing her to die alone with no family around her to comfort her. Welcome to America. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave. Unless you are a disabled invalid and costing your spouse lots of money. In which case we'll just let you starve to death.

I'll probably have more to say on this later. But for now I'll leave it at this. As Thomas Jefferson once said, "I tremble for my Country when I reflect that God is just." We have allowed a great crime to happen in our country today, and we will pay the price for it. Tremble for our country, weep for Terry Schiavo, and pray for us all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krawhitham said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Apr 09, 11:43:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home